How to Set Your Default Category
|Paper Submitters||Referees||Invited Speakers||Administrators|
To set your default category, go to the main Admin view/tab. In the upper right corner you will see Your default category. Select your category from the drop-down list of available categories. Then click the change button.
Thereafter, when you access various system views, such as "papers submitted this week" or "Papers with no assigned PCM", you should see only those in your category.
If you want to view "All Categories", simply select the option from the dropdown box on a given page and select Go.
Alternatively, you can leave your default category a "All Categories", and select individual categories as necessary when viewing pages.
This tool has performed reliably, however it is always suggested that you check critically whether or not you are viewing your correct category.
Search the Knowlegde Base
Forthcoming Events (2)
Previous Events (41)
- Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, Inaugural Summer Conference (AERE 2011)
- European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 18th Annual Conference (EAERE 2011)
- European Economic Association & Econometric Society, 2011 Parallel Meetings (EEA-ESEM 2011)
- European Association for Research in Industrial Economics, 38th Annual Conference (EARIE 2011)
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association (LACEA) & Latin American Meeting of the Econometric Society (LAMES), 2011 Parallel Meetings (LACEA-LAMES 2011)
- XXXVI Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía (SAEe 2011)