How to View the Progress of Referee Profile Creati
|Paper Submitters||Referees||Invited Speakers||Administrators|
From the system Admin view, click on Participants in the left margin. This will lead you to the Participant Options page. Select the link PCM Profile/JEL summary (or PSO or JMO Profile/JEL Summary). The category box at the top of the page will confirm the category that is being displayed.
These summaries contain a grid that lists, for each referee or job market/poster session organizer, whether or not they have a profile (yes/no), the number of JELs they have entered, the JELs themselves, and the referee country. You can view this page after requesting that referees enter their JEL codes, to monitor progress. You can also click on each Referee name to link through to their individual record.
Search the Knowlegde Base
Forthcoming Events (2)
Previous Events (41)
- Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, Inaugural Summer Conference (AERE 2011)
- European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 18th Annual Conference (EAERE 2011)
- European Economic Association & Econometric Society, 2011 Parallel Meetings (EEA-ESEM 2011)
- European Association for Research in Industrial Economics, 38th Annual Conference (EARIE 2011)
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association (LACEA) & Latin American Meeting of the Econometric Society (LAMES), 2011 Parallel Meetings (LACEA-LAMES 2011)
- XXXVI Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía (SAEe 2011)