Online Event Management Software
The WebMeets.com Programme Development software facilitates online congress organisation for Programme Chairs, Programme Committees and Local Organisers.
In addittion to abstract and full paper submission control, it provides a highly effective and convenient refereeing tool, as well as extensive support for session building and final programme production. Being entirely web based, congress organisers have the flexibility to complete their tasks from almost any location.
Take our product tour today. We've highlighted just some of our key features below:
WebMeets.com have extensive experience of managing dozens of economic congresses and symposium over the last 9 years. We provide online and email support to the Programme Chair, Local Organizers, Programmee Committee and Paper Submitters for the full lifecycle of your event. We will also keep your event programme online for several years post event - at the present time, all our events from 2002 onwards remain online!
We have an ever growing list of satisfied customers who are happy to provide a reference upon request.
With pricing from as little as £2.00 per submission, we provide a cost effective solution to successfully manage your event.
Forthcoming Events (2)
Previous Events (41)
- Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, Inaugural Summer Conference (AERE 2011)
- European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 18th Annual Conference (EAERE 2011)
- European Economic Association & Econometric Society, 2011 Parallel Meetings (EEA-ESEM 2011)
- European Association for Research in Industrial Economics, 38th Annual Conference (EARIE 2011)
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association (LACEA) & Latin American Meeting of the Econometric Society (LAMES), 2011 Parallel Meetings (LACEA-LAMES 2011)
- XXXVI Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía (SAEe 2011)